9.83 +/- acres; northern side of parcel has access to E. Gibbs Rd
Abbreviated Terms and Conditions (full terms posted in DOCUMENTS):
- Selling legal description – not acres – WITH NO CONTINGENCIES.
- Bidding requires “Proof of Ability to Close” (letter from lender or financial institution); cashier’s check for bidder deposit made payable to closing agent; approved bidder registration through booker2bid.com.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final selling price.
- Sale subject to Sellers’ confirmation.
- Successful internet bidders agree to complete and return a Purchase and Sale Agreement within 24 hours of close of auction.
- 10% earnest money due within two days of mutual acceptance of Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Cash and possession at closing.
- Closing Agent: Theodore FS Rasmussen, PS, Tekoa WA
NOTICE TO BIDDERS - OPEN SPACE CLASSIFICATION OF FARM & AGRICULTURAL LAND FOR REAL ESTATE TAX PURPOSES
Buyers will be expected to continue open space classification of the property at the time of sale by signing a Notice of Continuance and providing the County Assessor with a Farm and Ag Open Space - Agricultural Use Plan use at closing. See Exhibit One (posted in DOCUMENTS). Failure to do so will result in the Buyer being subject to additional real estate tax, interest, and penalties as described above, and delays in closing the sale transaction.
BE ADVISED - FROM PURCHASE & SALE: The subject property is currently classified as current use, Farm and Agricultural Land, for real estate tax purposes. The Buyer shall continue the current use classification of the subject property after the closing of this transaction, and shall execute the Spokane County Assessor’s office Farm & Ag Open Space-Agricultural Use Plan and Notice of Continuance forms, attached hereto as Exhibit One, Open Space Continuation Forms. If Buyer fails to maintain current use classification, or elects to discontinue current use classification, Buyer shall be responsible for all recapture taxes, penalties and interest due as a result, including any such taxes, penalties or interest due for periods prior to the closing of this transaction.
Country living with quick, easy access to city amenities.
Four parcels offered at auction (online only) individually or in any combination. One parcel with house + barn & outbuildings; one parcel with windmill.
Close proximity to Spokane & Spokane Valley (~13 minute drive to Moran Prairie area or Hangman Valley Golf; ~20 minute drive to Spokane Valley Mall).