The website address Booker2Bid.com serves as an online auction bidding platform for Kincaid Real Estate, LLC.
Booker2Bid.com uses “cookies” which is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve the visitor’s access to our site and identify repeat visitors on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of users to enhance their onsite experience.
This website contains links to other sites. Booker2bid.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Visitors to our website may download and extract any location data from images on our website.
What personal date we collect and why we collect it:
· We may use your information to respond to you.
· We may obtain information about you and/or the property you own or wish to collect from other sources when we research objects and find information about you in sources such as newspaper articles, exhibition catalogues, public auction results, or when one of our contacts gives us feedback in relation to objects or persons they have been told about.
· When you create a bidding account on Booker2Bid.com and/or request information about a specific auction, you will be added to our database for future notifications. You may opt out of this list any time by contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we keep your personal data?
· We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide the relevant services, maintain business records to satisfy tax, legal and other regulatory requirements, and protect and defend against potential legal claims.
· You may request to opt out or change the information of any future contacts by Booker2Bid.com at any time by contacting us via email or phone given on this website.
· When linking from one of our websites to an outside website, users should be aware when they leave our site and should read the privacy statements of any other website they visit.
· When creating your account on booker2bid.com, you should use a strong password and well-selected security preferences. You are responsible for making sure your user accounts are protected from unwanted access.