40+/- acres in 4 parcels, Wolf Estate in Valleyford, Spokane County, WA
one parcel with residence +barn/outbuildings; another parcel with windmill
Bidding opens May 13, 2021 at 2pm; closes May 18, 2021 at 4 pm On-site property previews: May 3, 1-3 pm and May 11, 2-4 pm. Meet at house on parcel 4; broker will be onsite.
COVID restrictions will apply.
Abbreviated Terms and Conditions (full terms posted in DOCUMENTS):
- Selling legal description – not acres – WITH NO CONTINGENCIES.
- 10% Buyer's Premium will be applied to the high bid to determine the final selling price.
- Sale subject to Sellers’ confirmation.
- Successful internet bidders agree to complete and return a Purchase and Sale Agreement within 24 hours of close of auction.
- 10% earnest money due within two days of mutual acceptance of Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Cash and possession at closing.
- Closing Agent: Theodore FS Rasmussen, PS, Tekoa WA
- High bidder(s) agree to complete a signed Purchase and Sale Agreement no later than 2pm the day following the auction.
Listed by: C.D. “Butch” Booker, Auctioneer/Broker, Licensed in WA and ID 509-397-4434 509-989-2855